Thursday, February 7, 2013

Upcoming Blog Post Preview!

My friend Decemberbaby at SweetCrunchyJewy nominated me for a Liebster award. I’ve never heard of these awards before, but it’s an honour to be chosen.

I decided to do it because I thought it would take less brain energy than coming up with a post.  Hmmmmm...more challenging then I thought and taking longer than I had hoped.

I am on vacation as of next Friday...I will have it done by then!

Here's a description so that you can start thinking about what you're going to write when you're nominated!


1) Tell 11 things about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3) Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers.
5) Get in contact with those bloggers to inform them that you nominated them



If you're reading this 
and haven't yet accepted 
the prestigious Liebster award, 
consider yourself nominated 
by me!


peace
shlomit

2 comments:

  1. So great to see your comment on Loribeth's blog, Shlomit. I look forward to catching up on your life. best, PamelaJeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Pamela!! Listened to part of the interview yesterday - look fwd to hearing the rest today. Very relevant for me and kind if what this blog is now about. Trying anyway!!!
    peace
    shlomit

    ReplyDelete