Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Daunting? Or Exciting? (publishing an old, unfinished post...just because)

WOW.  

I could write about....(gulp)...ANYTHING!!

Now that I'm not an 'infertility' blogger anymore, the blogging world is my proverbial oyster! (And truly, the only oyster I'm ever going to taste).  Somehow that thought makes me, in turns, a little intimated and very excited.

I'm taking a little break at work right now and figured I'd stop by.  There are a lot of things I want to share.  I guess some of them actually will be IF related - because I do want to talk about my journey back to me.  And at least some of that story has it's roots in where I was.

Given that we are verging on the secular new year, this might be a good time to talk about my body.  Why - you ask?  Because for sure I need to lose some weight.  So yes, I am part of the whole 'new year's resolution' cliche thing.  I'm gonna do it.  I'm bloody determined.

But it's loaded (isn't everything?).   I realize now that I've never been one of those people with healthy mind/body integration.  I have tended to 'abuse' my body by pushing myself, indulging, ignoring aches and pains...all that kind of stuff.  And over the course of my IF journey I became less and less integrated.  I can see it now.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't comment on your previous post for some reason... but wanted to say I am still here, still reading, & glad to see you are back! I can't wait to see what you do with your one-woman show!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, loribeth, and for the warm 'welcome back'! Not sure why you couldn't comment?! Hope it was just a temporary glich.
    peace
    shlomit

    ReplyDelete